Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Four Years in Review

May 22nd, 2013

My artwork has changed so much over the past few years. I am so happy with the progression as well. In the past, I was afraid to use a lot of shading, and wasn't as skilled with paints. Now I can see all that I have learned. This past year, especially, I have learned different techniques for painting with oils. Art class has helped me see different things in paintings. I can see the movement in different paintings. I also pick up on color schemes and different shapes artists incorporate throughout their paintings. I am so thankfully to have been in such a wonderful art class in which I learned so many helpful things. I will miss art and my art teacher after I graduate, but I hope to continue making art.

No comments:

Post a Comment